- Advised a real estate on a development project in Murang’a County. The transaction involved the transfer of the land, preparing the offer letters, agreements for sale and leases, and the incorporation of the management company.
- Acted for various clients, including property developers, owners of commercial buildings, and individuals and corporate persons, in the purchase and sale of various properties (commercial, residential and agricultural), the extension of leasehold terms, and the sub-division and amalgamation of properties. The transactions involve carrying out extensive due diligence on the properties, negotiation, preparation and approval of terms of sale agreements, preparing transfers, approving leases, registering transfers, leases and security documents at the Land Office, and generally advising clients on the legal issues arising therefrom.
- Acted for a local bank in the preparation of security documents with respect to a financial facility of around US$1 million granted to the customer. The security document included all Assets Debenture, Supplemental Charges over various properties and an Inter-Creditors Agreement.
- Acted for Equity Bank (Kenya) Limited in a takeover transaction of around Kes. 60 Million Involving HFC Limited.
- Acted for Amica Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited in an investment at Murang’a Co-Operative Creameries Society Limited by way of a convertible security. This included carrying out due diligence, reviewing transaction documents, preparation and registration of a security agreement.
- Acted for a local leading bank in a project involving discharge of charge, subdivision of a prime piece of land in Ngong into 75 titles and resale of the sub-plots to members of a Sacco in Kenya.
- Acted for a local bank in the preparation of security documents with respect to a financial facility of 110 million granted to the customer.
- Acted for Amica Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited in the preparation of security documents with respect to a financial facility of 50 million granted to the customer.
- Acted for a local bank in the preparation of security documents with respect to a takeover financial facility of 22 million granted to a Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited.
- Advised a real estate development and investment company in the business of buying and selling land, obtaining change of use in land, construction of gated communities, development of house blocks for sale on the difference between subleases and sectional titles and how each of them is registered. We also advised the company on incidental processes and finally the most secure method of ownership of units in a property.
(+254) 726 883 765